Place Images Of Your Valued Books On DonsList.net
- Thank you for considering placing your book(s) on Donslist .
- We are grateful for your contribution to the site and we are happy to work with you.
- We are happy to place a credit on each donated image, e.g.:
- Courtesy: Name
- In Memory Of: Name
about your book(s).
Be sure to remove _NoSpam_ from our email address.
- Be sure to contact us if you have any questions.
- If you don't have a flatbed scanner, you can use a digital camera.
- Please let us help you so you can get good images easily and quickly without damaging your book(s).
- Here are the technical details:
- We can handle almost any image format.
We prefer .tif's or .jpg's
- If there is a "resolution" setting, use 300 dots per inch.
- If there is a "color" setting, use 8 bit color.
It's best to avoid black/white.
- If there is a "quality" setting, use 90%.
- You need not name or number the images in any special way, so long as they are in the same sequence
as the page numbers in the book.
Most scanning software packages and digital cameras number the images in sequence, which is fine.
We will rename them.
- To transfer the images to us, you can burn a CD or DVD and mail it to us.
Alternatively, we can provide you with a space on our server to which you can ftp
your images using a free ftp client program.